Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you ASAP
*Terms and Conditions1. Our rates do not include:
• Visa Fees
• Travel Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• Staff Gratuities
• Transfers to next destination
2. Child Policy
Our camps are unfenced and elephants will occasionally pass through. Children should be under the constant supervision by their parents.
• Children under 6 years (sharing with adults)
Children under 6 years old are accommodated with one child free of charge and every child under 6 thereafter at 50% of Adult Rate. Maximum of 3 guests per room per night (2 adults and 1 child) or up to 2 children in the room by prior arrangement.
• Children 6 – 12 years
Children from 6 to 12 years old are accepted throughout the year if sharing the room with one or two adults or when two children are sharing a room.
Maximum 1 triple of either 1 child and 2 adults or 2 children and 1 adult per room.
If the child is in a single room, a single supplement is charged of 50% of the normal adult single use rate.
• Children 12 and above
Children from 12 and above will be booked as adults.
3. Reservations & Payments
All provisional reservations and requests are held for 14 days only before we require confirmation of the reservation, otherwise the booking will expire and be released from our reservation system. Payment is due prior to the start of your travel and we must receive full payment of the invoice no later than 30 days before your intended travel date.
Our cancellation policies are as follows :
• Cancellation within 30days prior to date of travel will incur a 50% fee of total invoice amount
• Cancellation within 15-30days prior to date of travel will incur a 80% fee of total invoice amount.
• Cancellation within 2 weeks prior to date of travel will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the invoice amount
5. Your agreement to the terms & conditions
Through booking and paying, we assume that you agree with the terms and conditions, and thereby waiver indemnity to Aabadi Mountain Camp, its agents, associates and employees